2011年3月10日星期四

Five Fingers versus Luna Sandals

I’ve expandedfive fingers my minimalist shoe lineup recently.Sale Vibram 5 Fingers. right after practically a yr jointly with a half of rotating Sprints, KSOs and Classics over a day-to-day basis, I couldn’t support but extended for just about any unique shoe. I required one thing for summer time that worked like a flip-flop without any the flipping, flopping or huge, over-cushioned sole.

Hello Luna Sandals.five fingers sprint created by Barefoot Ted and crew, Luna Sandals are an enhanced edition near to the huarache, which could be nonetheless donned by many, a broad range of nations that eschew current footwear. they are tiny even more than a Vibram sole with rope pulled by method of punched holes (very tiny more, since the only choice in add-on to laces is primarily a leather-based footbed, which I amazingly appreciably love) providing anybody the ability to go with on what was certainly the reliable Jesus slipper.

There are other designs with various sole widths, but I chose the reliable Luna using the regular laces.

After a 1 week of placing on my Sprint 5 Fingers for activities and my Luna Sandals for almost everything else, i have ready a tad of the comparison list.

1. Are they equally comfy?
No. The Luna Sandals really feel like a much better edition near to the flip flop, 5 Fingers really feel like a 2nd skin. This gap will certainly reduce as I break the sandals in.

2. Do they stink?
My 5 Fingers optimistic can, however the open-air design and design near to the Luna Sandals prevents that. The leather-based could possibly get dirty, but I do not care.

3. Are they okay to run or stroll in?
Absolutely. I believed I’d have an trouble using the knot among the my large and following toe, however the 6mm of sole does an extraordinary offer to cushion that. The huarache I purchased from Invisible shoes was thinner, which developed the knot more challenging to at first offer with.

4. What arrives about if they break?
Buy new ones.five fingers,five fingers sprint (Kidding. Well, no much under for the Luna Sandals. Superglue could possibly support with 5 Fingers breaks.) I cannot photo they’d break all that often, and if they do they could very likely be jerry-rigged, however it cannot harm to possess a spare arranged laying around. I extremely advise that you just obtain the elasticized leather. it is comfier compared to rope.

5. Which can you prefer?
I’m sticking using the 5 Fingers for operating out and the majority of my operating and utilizing the Luna Sandals as even more of the leisure shoe. There’s no induce for them not getting interchangeable, but thinking about which i only go with on 4 pairs of shoes (Sprints, Classics, KSOs and Luna Sandals),Five Finger Vibram Kso, I’m very likely to produce utilization of the sandals for leisure only.

没有评论:

发表评论